Terms of Service
Like many retailers, we reduce prices of styles periodically. If you purchase a style before it is reduced, we are not obliged to honour the newly reduced sale price for you, nor are we required to price match a style you may see cheaper elsewhere.
When signing up via any of Shegrie™ membership platforms, you consent to Shegrie™ using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between Shegrie™ and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by Shegrie™ to the Customer through the website www.shegrie.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’). By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by Shegrie™ from time to time.
Shegrie™ has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
www.shegrie.com own and retain all proprietary rights in and to the Site and the Site Services. The Site contains www.shegrie.com's intellectual property, which may include patents, copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of www.shegrie.com and its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors (collectively, “Proprietary Information”). Except for your User Content (as defined below), and that information in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such Proprietary Information.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and Shegrie™ with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to China and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which Shegrie™ will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with Shegrie™ the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to Shegrie™.
- Shegrie™ reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to Shegrie™ are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- Shegrie™ reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's license and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be canceled and refunded.
- Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. Shegrie™ can refuse any amendment or cancellation of an order at any time.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in United States Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
- Shegrie™ reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- The Chinese Consumer Law guarantees certain conditions, warranties andundertakings, and gives the Customer other legal rights, in relation to the quality and fitness for purpose of consumer goods sold in China. These guarantees cannot be modified nor excluded by any contract. Nothing in these Terms purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Chinese Consumer Law and other laws which cannot be modified or excluded. Except as expressly set out in these Terms and the Chinese Consumer Law, Shegrie™ makes no warranties or other representations in relation to the supply of Goods. Shegrie™’s liability in respect of these warranties, representations, undertakings and guarantees is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Customer agrees to use the Website at their own risk. The Customer agrees to indemnify Shegrie™, its affiliates, officers or directors from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from the Customer’s use of the Website or breach of these Terms, including damages caused by virus or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website or the supply or use of the Goods.
- Shegrie™ does not accept responsibility for any loss or other detriment arising by reason of any theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the Customer.
- The Customer accepts upon Delivery all risk for loss or damage to the Goods whether caused by the Customer or not, and the Customer indemnifies Shegrie™ against all claims, demands, suits and actions for loss or damage caused by or arising from the handling, transport, storage, display, installation, neglect or use of the Goods after the Customer has taken possession of the Goods. Risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer at all times unless Shegrie™ retakes possession of the Goods.
Linking to this Website
- The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of Shegrie™.
- The Customer agrees that Shegrie™ is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will Shegrie™, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
- The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
- Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
If the performance of Shegrie™’s obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by a force majeure including strike, lock out, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Shegrie™, Shegrie™ will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus
- The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
- The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.
Question or Concern
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our customer service team are available from Monday- Friday.